Hello students aged 16 to 18. Please see below details about an exciting opportunity to take part in a virtual law work experience with Browne Jacobson in the Easter holidays.
Browne Jacobson are a top 50 law firm with offices all over the UK and revenues of £50million. These two days in the Easter Holidays are going to provide students with a really great insight into how a law firm works and makes money, the different departments they have, and an opportunity to talk with lots of different solicitors.
Law Virtual Work Experience:
- Tuesday 6th & Wednesday 7th April, 9am – 4pm each day
- Partner welcome talk
- An insight to law, their different departments and areas of work (including non law routes)
- Breakout rooms with solicitors in talking about different areas of law
- Workshops & interactive sessions
- Open to all Y11 / S4, Y12 / S5, Y13 / S6, Y14 & college students
- FREE opportunity but limited spaces