In partnership with parents, guardians, staff, governors and students, St. Louise’s promotes excellence in learning and teaching within a Catholic, Vincentian, Comprehensive ethos.
Our Mission Statement
Our core Catholic, Vincentian values are inspired by the life and teachings of Jesus Christ and the Daughters of Charity who founded our school.
Our Core Values
In fidelity to its core values St Louise’s promotes excellence in teaching and learning, in all its educational activities.
- Holistic – all inclusive and educating all aspects of the person – spiritual, academic, physical, social and emotional.
- Integrated – comprehensive, all ability with a wide variety of courses.
- Creative and flexible – resourceful in adopting to emerging needs.
- Excellence in academic and personal development
- Person orientated – emphasis on respect for the dignity of each person.
- Collaborative – trusting that each person is working for the good of all.
- Focused – that the Vincentian spirit of service is kept to the fore.
Core Vincentian Values